Apr 19, 2012
Electrophysiologist, cyclist, and philosopher Dr. John Mandrola
from The Dr. John M
blog joins ERcast to discuss the intersection of sports
In this podcast, John gives his take on....
- Are marathons bad for you?
- Sudden death in sports
- How should you counsel patients before they start a fitness
- What are the important things to watch for on a sports
- Early repolarization: harbinger of death or no big deal
- Managing atrial fibrillation in the athlete
during Long-Distance Running Races
of an athlete